Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Private Forms, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
The Website is not directed to children younger than 13, and service on the Website is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use the Website. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to the Website represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
- Your PrivateForms.com Account and Site. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Private Forms of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Private Forms will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an account, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that your content does not violate these terms.
By submitting Content to Private Forms for inclusion on the Website, you grant Private Forms a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content.
If you delete Content, Private Forms will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Private Forms has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Private Forms sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Private Forms reasonable opinion, violates any Private Forms policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Private Forms sole discretion. Private Forms will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Private Forms has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Private Forms does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Private Forms disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which PrivateForms.com links, and that link to PrivateForms.com. Private Forms does not have any control over those non-Private Forms websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Private Forms website or webpage, Private Forms does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Private Forms disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Private Forms websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Private Forms asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by PrivateForms.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Private Forms. Private Forms will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Private Forms will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Private Forms or others. In the case of such termination, Private Forms will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Private Forms.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Private Forms to you any Private Forms or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Private Forms. Private Forms, PrivateForms.com, the PrivateForms.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with PrivateForms.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Private Forms or Private Forms licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Private Forms or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. We are constantly updating our services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our services are offered. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using PrivateForms.com. Your continued use of PrivateForms.com will be subject to the new Terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- Termination. Private Forms may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your PrivateForms.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Private Forms and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Private Forms nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Private Forms, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Private Forms under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Private Forms shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Private Forms, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Private Forms and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Private Forms, or by the posting by Private Forms of a revised version.